Why Choose Natureveda’s Ceremonial Matcha ?
- Highest Quality! Natureveda’s Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea Powder is a highest quality of green tea in the world. Matcha green tea dissolves well and has super exotic taste.
- 100% Authentic! Our Matcha Leaves are carefully chosen, handpicked and stone ground from the summer crop of mountains in Kyoto, Japan to maintain its freshness and aroma. Freshness and taste is exotic and healthiest when you drink more.
- Safe & Dependable! Our Ceremonial Matcha Tea Powder is 100 percent natural and pure with FSSAI, USDA organic and JAS certified and have passed heavy metals (Lead) Test or no added preservatives.
- Health benefits of ceremonial matcha tea exceed those of other green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water. Because One cup of matcha is the equivalent of 10 cups of normal green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content.
- World’s Favourite Superfood! Our Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea helps to Detox your body and stop fat production, suppresses your appetite, burns old and rigid fat cells from skin, glows your skin, stops tooth decay. Calms the mind and relaxes the body, boosts metabolism and burns calories.
- Helps burn fat, so, it’s the best green tea for weight loss
- Cleanse your body with Detoxifying radicals. This is a best detox green tea for weight loss
- Faster Home Delivery Natureveda is the best matcha tea powder in India and directly delivers to your door in a heavy-duty tin packing with aluminium foil to protect from sunlight. This makes it easy to store and keep fresh. We make our vision to help our customers to have a healthy life with best price in the market!
How To Make Traditional Matcha Green Tea in Home?
You’ll need about one half-teaspoon of ceremonial grade matcha for every cup (8 ounces) of hot water. Be sure to whisk your beverage thoroughly. Using this ceremonial grade for cooking and baking is not recommended. You wouldn’t make a pasta sauce with an expensive bottle of wine – and you don’t want to cook with ceremonial grade matcha, either. It’s only used for to brew the best flavour ceremonial green tea.