Next time you finish a making a cup of tea, you may want to think twice about throwing away that used tea bag.
6 Surprising Uses for Used Tea Bags
1. Use them to sooth minor skin irritations like sunburns, bruises and mosquito bites
2. Use them to reduce dark circles and rejuvenate tired puffy eyes.
3. Use them as deodorizers to keep your footwear scent free.
4. No need for baking soda. Just place a few used tea bags in your fridge to keep it smelling fresh
5. Soak your dishes overnight with a few used tea bags to remove tough baked on grease and grime.
6. Place used tea bags in cupboards and pantries to keep bugs and rodents out of your home.
Shop Now: Only at Natureveda